TEG Collection Statement
Uses of your personal information
The primary purpose for which TEG is collecting your personal information is to enable:
- you to submit a query/comment/complaint to us and have us contact you in response; and
- for us to conduct any investigations we may need to undertake internally or with third parties to be able to respond to you and/or provide a resolution.
You agree that we may also use your personal information for related secondary purposes including to:
- assist in identifying ways in which we can provide you with a better service, or enhance your experience of services;
- detect and prevent fraud and unauthorised ticket onselling;
- for business research and development of new products and services;
- comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and enforce our legal rights;
- fulfil purposes otherwise required or permitted by law (including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)); and
If you don’t provide us with the personal information requested or the information provided is incorrect or incomplete, we may not be able to investigate and respond to your query/comment/complaint and/or provide you with a resolution.
Disclosures of your personal information to third parties
We may disclose your personal information to the following organisations for the purposes described above (as well as otherwise permitted or required under Australian law):
- TEG’s Related Bodies Corporate (including Ticketek Pty Ltd, Ticketek New Zealand Ltd, TEG Rewards and Eventopia);
- TEG’s agents and other third parties contractors who carry out functions for us (including (but not limited to) managing our competitions, hosting, email marketing and/or data processing providers);
- Function organisers, venue operators and promoters of events for which you purchase tickets; and
Disclosures of your personal information to overseas recipients
Some recipients to whom we disclose your personal information may be based overseas, such as our service providers including cloud storage providers. It is not practicable to list every country in which such recipients are located but such countries may include the United States of America and New Zealand.
- how you may access or correct any of your personal information collected by TEG; and
- how you may lodge a complaint with TEG for a breach of any APP or APP code, and how TEG will action such complaint.
If you have any queries, concerns or other questions regarding TEG’s collection of your personal information, please contact TEG’s Privacy Officer at: email@example.com